Terms & Conditions
THIS SITE IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.
- This World Wide Web Site (the site) is operated by Reckitt Benckiser LLC (USA) ("Reckitt Benckiser LLC").
- Access to and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By viewing this site, you agree to its terms; if you do not agree to its terms, do not view this site.
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC may at any time change these terms and conditions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
- You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. However, please do not reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, republish or revise the contents of this site without written permission of Reckitt Benckiser LLC. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this site remain the sole property of Reckitt Benckiser LLC or its affiliated companies.
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or any site(s) "hot-linked" to this site. Any claims made on this site relate solely to the products or services sold or provided by Reckitt Benckiser LLC. Neither Reckitt Benckiser LLC nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this site, or (c) the content of any site(s) "hot-linked" to this site. In addition, Reckitt Benckiser LLC does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You (and not Reckitt Benckiser LLC) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to this site over the Internet is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, and shall forever be the exclusive property of Reckitt Benckiser LLC. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site you agree that Reckitt Benckiser LLC or any of its affiliates may use your communication and/or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Reckitt Benckiser LLC is under no obligation to respond to messages posted to this site, nor need Reckitt Benckiser LLC provide any compensation for any such communication and/or material. Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trademarks, licenses or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Reckitt Benckiser LLC does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey, without regard to conflict of law provisions. By accessing and using this site, you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey as well as legal proceedings in those courts.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 9.10.2003.
- © 2016 Reckitt Benckiser LLC All rights reserved.